This is the place where I say stuff. I promise not that it shall contain nuggets of truth, timeless wisdom, or even be at all sensical. It will most probably also not be witty and urbaine. If it is it's probably by accident. It will however be written by me, be spliced with my poetry and drawings, and it will rock. (maybe)

Monday, January 23, 2006

Doppleganger Effekt

Hello

Remember when I said I was gonna post pictures and stuff?
What's that? I'm talking to myself? There's no one here?
Feh, that's never stopped me before. Anyway, as I was
saying, I've finally gotten around to finishing something
I actually don't feel horribly embarassed about posting here.
It's a prelim logo for my brother's band. They're called
Doppleganger Effekt and they rock. I would call them traditional folk-core.
What's that mean? I dunno, buy there Cd went it hits son. You'll be sorry
if you don't. I mean more so. Anyway, here's the pic:



It's not completely finished, I'm gonna do more shading and stuff, plus add this symbol thingy, but there you go. Enjoy.

Later

Matt X

3 Comments:

Blogger bazooka radio said...

That's really cool Matt. I like the guns! THat must have taken awhile. BUTT Doppelganger has 2 p's not one. and over the A in "ganger" there's and umlaut. You know the double dots in german words. ie. Motorhead.

Other than that, very cool. : )

8:16 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn! That logo is nice man! Excellent job... I'll fill you in on the Outer Circle logo scoop soon. It's best if I get Dwight to describe it to you.

Joey

8:42 AM

 
Blogger Etienne said...

Awesomeness. When we take over the universe, we'll make sure you get a factory full of graphic design people to slave under your orders.

5:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home