This is the place where I say stuff. I promise not that it shall contain nuggets of truth, timeless wisdom, or even be at all sensical. It will most probably also not be witty and urbaine. If it is it's probably by accident. It will however be written by me, be spliced with my poetry and drawings, and it will rock. (maybe)

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Same day, different sh$t

Yep I'm posting again. Twice in the same day I know. But I gotta make up for lost time see, cuz my computer was down for a few days. So anyway, it occured to me that some of you out there might be interested in learning a bit more about me (Hey it could happen, shut up.)So I thought I'd give you a brief insight into the genius that is Matt. And what better way to do so than by means of hard hitting, no holds barred journalism.

(Caution: May include "liberal bias". And by liberal bias, I mean of course my opinion. And by my opinion, I of course mean the gospel truth.)


So I present for your approval, a totally objective interview with Matt X.

Totally Objective Interviewer: "So Matt, how did you get to be so awesome?"

Matt: "I'm not sure really, I've just sort of always been this way."

TOI: "I see...so how do you deal with the pressures and responsibilities that come with being the object of admiration for everyone who's in the know?"

Matt: "Well it can be hard some times, I tell you. The trick is to take it one day at a time."

TOI: "Do you still find time for the little people? You know like, everyone else?"

Matt: "Oh for sure, for sure....I mean, you have to remember where you came from right? Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got...something, something... No, yeah, I mean, I wouldn't be where I am today without the continued support of people like you." (Gestures towards audience, cheering ensues)

"Thank you, no you're too kind..." (Raises hand...audience quiets back down )

TOI: "Can I ask you Matt, what's it like to be you? What goes on inside your head?"

Matt: "Well that's a very good question.... Let me see, how do I best convey this...You know that feeling you get when you do something that you're really proud of, you know a really cool accomplishment?"

TOI: "Yeah..."

Matt: "Well, multiply that tenfold, that's how I would feel after just like, I don't know....making toast or something....Even the smallest things I do are pretty much more awesome than like the normal human mind can withstand."

TOI: "I dunno man, don't you think that's a little narcissistic?"

Matt: "Next question..."

TOI: "Okay sorry, didn't mean to put you on the spot...I do have one last question though..."

Matt: "Okay, but this is the last one, I really gotta get going..." (Audience: "Aawww....."

TOI: "Okay I understand, you're a busy man....I'll make it quick....Some people would describe you as egotistical, how would you respond to this criticism?"

Matt: "Okay....That's it, this interview is over!"

***Storms off***

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The more I read the more enterntained I am.

P.S. tqartqy

8:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home