This is the place where I say stuff. I promise not that it shall contain nuggets of truth, timeless wisdom, or even be at all sensical. It will most probably also not be witty and urbaine. If it is it's probably by accident. It will however be written by me, be spliced with my poetry and drawings, and it will rock. (maybe)

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

An Introduction

Hello, I am new at this sort of thing so bear with me. Or at least be bare with me. Or possibly with bears, whatever floats your boat. My name is Matt and I was sent here from the future because I lost my keys. Have you seen them? They very much resemble keys. They may or may not be covered in blood. It's a long story.

What's that? You wanna know more about me and my various feats of resplendidnous?
Well I'm a graphic design student here in the great city of Montreal, Quebec. That's in Canada. If you're in the U.S., it's a little bit to the North of you.

My interests include video games, comic books, anime and manga. I also watch a lot of movies (when I'm not in school and actually have the time) since I work part time at a video store (Hey it pays the bills. It's better than doing phone sex. Or is it? Hmm....) Chances are if you heard of it I've seen it, and have a derisive, sardonic comment to make about the film, and quite possibly your person for having watched it.

I also love music, particularly rock and roll. I'm what you might call an audiophile, I must have my tunes and I've been known to listen to everything from punk and hardcore, to hip hop, jazz, soul, funk, electronica, folk, and yes even country (if I must).

I also am somewhat of a patron of the arts (heh heh, that's so pretentious). I have a diploma in Fine Arts, and as I mentioned am studying graphic design. I paint, draw, sculpt and do photo editing and computer imaging (No 3D graphics or web design yet, although I'm working on it)

I also sing a little, play the drums, write (both poetry and prose) and read as much as possible.

So yeah, that's about it. As mentioned this is my first go around at this whole blog thingy, so I've really no idea what it's supposed to entail. I plan on filling these pages with as much nonsensical gibberish as possible, along with my own poetry and drawings. Feel free to judge them and offer any comments or criticism's you like. Although keep in mind that doing so may result in my adding your name to my already lengthy "to kill list"

1 Comments:

Blogger bazooka radio said...

COnsider yourself Judged.

10:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home