This is the place where I say stuff. I promise not that it shall contain nuggets of truth, timeless wisdom, or even be at all sensical. It will most probably also not be witty and urbaine. If it is it's probably by accident. It will however be written by me, be spliced with my poetry and drawings, and it will rock. (maybe)

Friday, January 05, 2007

Vanguard Progress

Hey there.

Below is the first completed work by me
for Vanguard. I have a few others in the
works, i'll post them as soon as they're
finished. We should have at least 3 works
finished each by next Wed.
I'll post more works as they are
completed.

Sincerely,

Matt X

P.S. : In case you were wondering, the black around the image edge
is not part of the design, but rather an unfortunate side effect
of switching from pdf to png format.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nothing more to say... said...

I'll forgive you for the black around the edge! Very nice work, I can't wait to see the rest!

2:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

3:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home