This is the place where I say stuff. I promise not that it shall contain nuggets of truth, timeless wisdom, or even be at all sensical. It will most probably also not be witty and urbaine. If it is it's probably by accident. It will however be written by me, be spliced with my poetry and drawings, and it will rock. (maybe)

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Ducks in Space



Hey der. It's me again, ruler of all I survey, master of disaster, king of calamity, kid wondeful, Matt X. Submitted for your approval, the above drawing was done by friend and work comisserator Joe Toufexis. I asked him to draw a rubber ducky. He drew one in space. I gotta do a watercolour painting in this vein, cept mine's gotta be a pirate rubber ducky. It's a "commissioned work". Given my usual work ethic/time management skills, it should be finished some time early 2008. Look for it soon(ish)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I declared this anything other than the greatest thing ever, I'd be a filthy liar

11:06 PM

 
Blogger bazooka radio said...

I absolutely agree with anonymous.

10:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home