This is the place where I say stuff. I promise not that it shall contain nuggets of truth, timeless wisdom, or even be at all sensical. It will most probably also not be witty and urbaine. If it is it's probably by accident. It will however be written by me, be spliced with my poetry and drawings, and it will rock. (maybe)

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Joe's ninja



What do you do when you get utterly and completely tired of drawing something?
You pawn the work off on someone else. This Sucker er...I...mean my good friend
Joe Toufexis, was kind enough to draw this ninja for me, thus saving me the trouble
of having to draw another one. Also, we both drew ninja's from imagination, sans
referrence. As i recall, his was better. But you didn't hear that from me.
I think the one I drew was the spider clan ninja drawing a few posts ago.
Decide for yourselves America!

1 Comments:

Blogger bazooka radio said...

He kind of looks liek a mummy/ninja. . .with a gun. Cool!

6:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home