This is the place where I say stuff. I promise not that it shall contain nuggets of truth, timeless wisdom, or even be at all sensical. It will most probably also not be witty and urbaine. If it is it's probably by accident. It will however be written by me, be spliced with my poetry and drawings, and it will rock. (maybe)

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Bah Bah



Hello

this is a sheep

I drew him for a very cute, petite, (and oh so very not single)french canadian girl from work. While hardly something I would put in my portfolio, I shall display it here for all to see. If nothing else to keep me humble

3 Comments:

Blogger bazooka radio said...

Hey! McLeod! Get offa my ewe!

9:06 AM

 
Blogger Drew said...

Uh, I wouldn't wanna run into that sheep..he looks kinda creepy...

3:11 PM

 
Blogger Drew said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home