This is the place where I say stuff. I promise not that it shall contain nuggets of truth, timeless wisdom, or even be at all sensical. It will most probably also not be witty and urbaine. If it is it's probably by accident. It will however be written by me, be spliced with my poetry and drawings, and it will rock. (maybe)

Friday, June 16, 2006

Napkin Samurai


Hello.

I drew this guy from imagination/memory on a napkin at Mikes
restaurant. Hence the Huge Mikes logo. It should be noteed however,
That in no way do I endorse Mike's. I don't even really like the food
there. I mean it's alright. Nothing special you know?
Anyway, post some more comments.

1 Comments:

Blogger bazooka radio said...

I was there when you drew that, does that make me famous? i hope so! I want a lamboughini!

8:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home