This is the place where I say stuff. I promise not that it shall contain nuggets of truth, timeless wisdom, or even be at all sensical. It will most probably also not be witty and urbaine. If it is it's probably by accident. It will however be written by me, be spliced with my poetry and drawings, and it will rock. (maybe)

Sunday, May 28, 2006

More sketches, video games and such

This is a sketch of Ryu, the mute main hero from the Breath of Fire Series.
I got this really awesome art book with a bunch of character designs,
concept art and level design from all five games. It's really awesome.
I wish my level of drawing could do it justice, which is why i'm trying
to practice as much as I can over the summer.

Anyway, this is a quick sketch I did at work, hence the numbers
scrawled across the top of the page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home